How long until I get my shirts? Expect your shirt within about 2 weeks. Printing is done in the USA- your shirt is printed with care just for you when you order it. There is some wait time between stages of printing and preparing your shirt- your order should ship out in 4-10 business days. 5-6 days is the average- combining print time with shipping, you should expect your shirts in about 1.5-2 weeks. All domestic orders ship via USPS First Class or Priority Mail. Large orders may be shipped by UPS; international orders are shipped APC. We're unable to speed up this process much due to the wait time between steps of printing; printing on demand and not keeping a big inventory causes that bit of wait time.
- What is your return policy? Because all shirts are printed on demand when you order, sales are final. Please be mindful when ordering your shirt, returns and exchanges are not available based on size- the measurements are listed. If we make a mistake and send you the wrong size, or something is wrong with your shirt or the printing, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make it right! Same goes for hats, canvas bags, mugs, decals- sales are final, but if we mess up somehow, let us know and we'll make it right for you.
What type of printing & ink do you use? We use Kornit Avalanche printers to produce excellent quality printing that won't wash out of the shirts. Our ink is vegan! It is CPSIA ( Our goal is to keep costs low while maintaining high quality. )compliant certified, which is a high safety standard and have low environmental waste.
How should I wash my shirts? All printing on shirts will fade over time, but you can reduce the fading by washing your shirt in cold water and air drying on tumble dry on low heat.
I need sizing help! All garments have a sizing guide in the description, if you find that one is missing sizing information please let us know. Email (email@example.com) with any specific questions, we're happy to help!
- How can I get my activism group's logo on a tshirt and raise some money for our group? We'd love to help you raise awareness for your vegan cause and spread the word (and fundraise!) through custom printed tshirts with your own message, logo or design. Contact us! More info is here on the blog post.
- Do you have any coupon codes? Not often but we run a few sales a year usually. Make sure you're on our email list (subscribe at the very bottom of the website), and keep an eye on social media! We do not have a lot of built in profit margin because we want the shirts to stay affordable, so we don't have a lot of wiggle room with the costs. Your support matters so much and is very appreciated.
- When are more designs coming? We try to get new designs out at least once a month. Our newest design is VEGAN DONUTS! We're open to your ideas- pease email and tell us what you'd like to see.
- Can I make a suggestion or ask you something? YES! Please do! We are open to any and all feedback! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.